MP/AM surgeries (for new cases) are held every FRIDAY morning from 9-10am in Lakefield Hall, Lakefield Road, Llanelli, SA15 2UE. Either Lee Waters AM or I will be there.
When I am not in Lakefield Hall, I will be at a venue OUTSIDE Llanelli town on Fridays from 9-10am. I am at:
- The Kidwelly Hub (The Old Library, Bridge St, SA17 4UU) on 1st February 2019
- Tumble Hall (Heol-Y-Neuadd, SA14 6HR) on 15th February 2019
- Tycroes Village Hall (Ammanford Rd, SA18 3QJ) on 1st March 2019
- Hendy Reading Room (Iscoed Road, SA4 0UP) on 15th March 2019
- Pontyberem Memorial Hall (Coalbrook Road, SA15 5HU) on 29th March 2019
- The Kidwelly Hub (The Old Library, Bridge St, SA17 4UU) on 12th April 2019
- Tumble Hall (Heol-Y-Neuadd, SA14 6HR) on 26th April 2019
If constituents are unable to attend at this time, or wish to see me in August when there are NO surgeries, they are welcome to phone my office on 01554 756374 to arrange an appointment. Constituents who want an update on a case I am already dealing with or to provide me with further information should also ring my constituency office.
I also hold MP coffee evenings and surgeries around the constituency each month.
These are opportunities for me to meet residents informally and listen to any opinions or concerns you may have, either about local or on national issues. The next ones are on:
- Friday 18th January 2019 in Kidwelly – 5pm at the Princess Gwenllian Centre, Hillfield Villas, Kidwelly, SA17 4UL
- Friday 15th February 2019 in Tycroes – 5pm at Tycroes Village Hall, Ammanford Rd, SA18 3QJ
- Friday 15th March 2019 in Llangennech with Lee Waters AM – 5pm at Llangennech Community Centre, SA14 8TH
The evenings are usually structured as follows:
- 5 pm – welcome and coffee
- 5.15 – 6 pm – short talk by Nia Griffith MP, followed by a question and answer session and general discussion
- 6 – 6.30 pm – surgery for constituents with specific issues
Constituents with complicated issues which could take some time to discuss are welcome to phone my office to arrange a separate appointment.