MP/AM surgeries (for new cases) are held every FRIDAY morning from 9-10am in Lakefield Hall, Lakefield Road, Llanelli, SA15 2UE.
Either Lee Waters AM or I will be there, except in August and on bank holidays when there are NO surgeries. During August constituents are welcome to phone my office or email to arrange an appointment.
When I am not in Lakefield Hall, I will be at a venue OUTSIDE Llanelli town on Fridays from 9-10am. The next will be at:
- Trimsaran Leisure Centre (Heol Llanelli, Trimsaran, Kidwelly SA17 4AA) on 11th October
If constituents are unable to attend at this time, they are welcome to phone my office on 01554 756374 to arrange a separate appointment.
Constituents who want an update on a case I am already dealing with or to provide me with further information should also ring my constituency office.
I also hold MP coffee evenings and surgeries around the constituency each month.
These are opportunities for me to meet residents informally and listen to any opinions or concerns you may have, either about local or on national issues. The next ones are:
- Swiss Valley and Felinfoel – 5pm on Friday 18th October, in Felinfoel Community Resource Centre, Felinfoel Recreation Park, Off Ynyswen Road, Felinfoel, Llanelli SA14 8BE
The evenings are usually structured as follows:
- 5 pm – welcome and coffee
- 5.15 – 6 pm – short talk by Nia Griffith MP, followed by a question and answer session and general discussion
- 6 – 6.30 pm – surgery for constituents with specific issues
Constituents with complicated issues which could take some time to discuss are welcome to phone my office to arrange a separate appointment.