Home > News > Park Home answer needed

Following my question in Parliament today, the UK Wales Minister has agreed to follow up the Business Department about how people who live permanently on Park Homes or similar sites like Poplar Court in Cross Hands and receive their energy bills via a 3rd party will be able to access the £400 rebate.