MP/AM surgeries (for new cases) are held every FRIDAY morning from 9-10am in Lakefield Hall, Lakefield Road, Llanelli, SA15 2UE. Either Lee Waters AM or I will be there.
When I am not in Lakefield Hall, I will be at a venue OUTSIDE Llanelli town on Fridays from 9-10am. I am at:
- The Kidwelly Hub (The Old Library, Bridge St, SA17 4UU) on 14th December 2018
If constituents are unable to attend at this time, or wish to see me in August when there are NO surgeries, they are welcome to phone my office on 01554 756374 to arrange an appointment. Constituents who want an update on a case I am already dealing with or to provide me with further information should also ring my constituency office.
I also hold MP coffee evenings and surgeries around the constituency each month.
These are opportunities for me to meet residents informally and listen to any opinions or concerns you may have, either about local or on national issues. The next ones are on:
- Friday 7th December in Trimsaran, 5pm at Trimsaran Leisure Centre (Heol Llanelli, SA17 4AA)
The evenings are usually structured as follows:
- 5 pm – welcome and coffee
- 5.15 – 6 pm – short talk by Nia Griffith MP, followed by a question and answer session and general discussion
- 6 – 6.30 pm – surgery for constituents with specific issues
Constituents with complicated issues which could take some time to discuss are welcome to phone my office to arrange a separate appointment.